Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Try My Digital Studio FREE!

Beginning February 1, 2012 Stampin' Up! is offering a 30-day My Digital Studio Express trial that you can take advantage of!


With the FREE trial, you'll get:



Getting started is simple; visit my website http://www.cherylbux.stampinup.net and click on the SHOP NOW BUTTON. On the next page you'll see the MDS Express Trial button - click it, add it to your bag and check out. You will receive an email with directions on how to download the MDS Express Trial software FREE today!

If you don't already have the My Digital Studio software, make sure to take advantage of this free trial. And please feel free to share the opportunity with all your friends – digital scrapbooking has never been easier!

Cheryl Bux, Sr. Associate
Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator
favouritethings@telus.net
(250) 573-4506

9 comments:

  1. Following you via Stampin' Connection.

    Susan http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your creations!! I'm your newest follower from the thread on SC. I invite you to stop by #53 and follow me as well! www.rocpaperstamps.com
    Have a wonderful day!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are invited to join us for a pre convention Stamp Camp monday July 16 at 7am
    http://www.stampinconnection.com/group/LNS
    our event is open to all stampin up demonstrators
    istmpnv@aol.com sherrill graff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl,
    Sending you a warm welcome to SU...all the way from Ohio! I am looking forward to following your blog and seeing the photos of your SU creations as you post them.

    You're invited to visit/follow my SU blog "Avenue of Art"
    (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forwad to following your blog! #271 from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I got your name of the SC list and would love it it you would follow me too. #431 cpstamping.blogspot.com

    Thanks and have fun with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm now following your blog. Can't wait to see some of your creations posted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and I look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear. Love the layout of your blog and I can't wait to see what you create. I added myself as a follower to your blog through SU Connection. You're welcome to take a peek at mine and become a follower as well :) Here is my link:
    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Inky hugs from Calgary - Canada
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete