Monday, February 20, 2012

Packed for Baby Stamp


Outside
Don't forget to add some details to the inside of cards too!

I created this card for a customer using the Packed for Baby stamp on page 39 of the Occasions Mini Catalogue. One of the things I really like about this stamp is that you can use it as one big block (as shown) and you can also use each image as an individual stamp too - just by colouring only the image you want! First, I stamped the entire image and coloured it with Stampin' Write Markers. I then stamped the bib again on a separate piece of cardstock, coloured it, cut it out and attached it over the first image with some stampin' dimensionals so it pops out. This technique is called "spotlighting." If you'd like to learn how to do this technique and more, watch for details of my beginners stamp class starting in March!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the colors! :) I am your newest follower from SC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! the colours are fabulous. I am now a faithful follower. Thanks for your kind comments about my cake.

    laurie Reaume
    www.stampwithlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete